This month I was put in charge to gestate a logo for a series of workshops meant to have the same name. At first we did not even have a name, and without a name there is no logo. That is when I started suggesting names, and Heavenly Momentum got created.
Este mes me pusieron al cargo de gestar un logo para una serie de cursillos que se espera tengan el mismo nombre. No había nombre y sin nombre no hay logo. Por tanto empecé a sugerir y así se creó Heavenly Momentum.
Este mes me pusieron al cargo de gestar un logo para una serie de cursillos que se espera tengan el mismo nombre. No había nombre y sin nombre no hay logo. Por tanto empecé a sugerir y así se creó Heavenly Momentum.
Now it was time to get working on the logo.
At first, I thought of doing something as a graph, but that is not my field of expertise. Finally, and after having taken the typography class, I opted for a logo with letters in which to incorporate the organization's logo. For that, I had to find the proper "font" (technically typeface).
At first, I thought of doing something as a graph, but that is not my field of expertise. Finally, and after having taken the typography class, I opted for a logo with letters in which to incorporate the organization's logo. For that, I had to find the proper "font" (technically typeface).
Ahora
quedaba ponerse manos a la obra con el logo. Primero pensé en hacer
algo gráfico, pero ese no es mi campo. Finalmente, y tras haber cursado
una clase en tipografía, me decanté por hacer un logo con letras donde
incorporaría el logo de la organización. Para ello debía encontrar una
"fuente" (tecnicamente tipografía) adecuada.
After several trials, this is the final result.
Tras varias pruebas este es el resultado final.
Tras varias pruebas este es el resultado final.
*Done with Illustrator - Typeface used: Clerica
**The central logo belongs to the Unification Church, and was not created by Yuko

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario